- Serves as backup to the Program Senior Manager responsible for the overall technical execution of the contract. Responsible for all Information Technology (IT) Service areas (e.g. Strategy, Design, Operations) and Mission Support
- Responsible for ensuring the successful completion of all tasks as outlined in the contract, to include all services, products and deliverables.
- Develops and institutes processes and procedures that improves the quality and operational efficiency of the contract.
- Provides management and supervisory oversight of all personnel assigned to the contract, as appropriate.
- Establishes a robust, disciplined approach to problem identification and correction, taking corrective actions and employing risk mitigations as appropriate.
- Establish critical partnerships with the client and teammates, collaborating to ensure improved contract performance.
- Manages and provides oversight for ensuring compliance with all corporate program reporting requirements.
- Manage the successful completion of all technical tasks and provides support to the financial management and business development activities.
- Supervise assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
- Direct program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Assure quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Perform business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
- Coordinate and monitor subcontractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
- Develop, review, and approve plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
- Prepare and provide various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensure compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Required qualifications include:
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 15+ years of experience
- Experience in the DOD and Interagency Intelligence community
- Significant experience working with Enterprise-level programs and customers
- Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills
- Must have an active Top Secret security clearance and able to obtain a TS/SCI
Preferred qualifications include:
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience) in electrical engineering, computer science, or information/technology systems management,
- 15+ years of IT networks and communications experience