Information Operations Program Manager - TS/SCI Required
Do you want to build your brand by working for a leadingconsulting firm that drives eminence in the marketplace? Are you interested inleveraging your analytical skills and strategic ideas to improve missionexecution? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Our Government and Public Services Strategy and Analytics teambrings deep industry expertise, rigorous analytical capabilities and apragmatic mindset to help solve our client's most complex business problems. Joinour team and play a key role in helping to design our clients' roadmap to thefuture and help transform the Federal marketplace.Work you'll do
The Information Operations Program Manager will provide strategicsupport, direction, and oversight, and drive the complete integration ofintelligence operations. They will be responsible for collaborating withexecutive level clients and stakeholders on business needs, creating strategicand business process deliverable including business process assessments,strategic plans, visioning sessions etc., and leading and driving clientsessions and meetings.
• Perform project tasks independently, and maydirect the efforts of others
• Participate in and/or lead the development ofdeliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
• Anticipate client needs and formulatesolutions to client issues
• Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
• Provides coaching to junior staff
• Contribute to new business proposals andproposal development
• Manages own personal and professionaldevelopment; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion ofconsulting skills and experiences
Travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of therole, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until furthernotice.)The team
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate thefuture with confidence by tapping into the power of data analytics, robotics,and cognitive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence. Our Strategy &Analytics portfolio helps clients leverage rigorous analytical capabilities anda pragmatic mindset to solve the most complex of problems. By joining our team,you will play a key role in helping to our clients uncover hidden relationshipsfrom vast troves of data and transforming the GPS marketplace.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management,governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generateinsights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques tomanage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems,sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings forcontinuous insights and improvementsQualifications
• Active Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility
• Active Project Management Professional (PMP)or Program Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or DefenseAcquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III Program Managementcertification.
• 15+ years of relevant professional experience
• 5+ years of experience managing complexprograms with a value of $100+ million over a period of five+ years.
• Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS periodically
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering orbusiness-related field
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United Stateswithout the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work with both technical and functional resourcesHow you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helpingpeople at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to dotheir best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, webelieve there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpenskills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing businessworld. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal developmentprograms at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunitiesto continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The LeadershipCenter.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what workingat Deloitte can mean for you.Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to dotheir best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing theiruniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that canhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-beingprograms and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture whereour people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life atDeloitte.Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Thispurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, ourpeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in ourcommunities. Learn more about Deloitte'simpact on the world.Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feelprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you doyour research: know some background about the organization and the businessarea you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips fromDeloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about
for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21TPACSRMEW116127