We are looking for people who are detail oriented and passionate about helping us ensure that customers may make great purchase decisions and that brand owners and sellers using Amazon are successful listing and selling their products. Amazon’s growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
The Program Manager, Defect Reduction role is responsible for determining how to define, measure and report investigation defect rate and identifying opportunities to reduce defect rate and ensure cases are handled appropriately. The ideal candidate will be comfortable making data driven decisions and recommending strategies that achieve measurable results. This is a global role that will include interaction with global teams and requiring a strong ability to communicate effectively with various business teams. Your decisions are not only fundamental to helping protect customers and sellers but will help maintain the health of the Amazon catalog and product listings ecosystem. The ideal candidate has a proven track record setting program strategy to deliver results.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations Management, or a related field.
2. 5+ years’ experience of leading process improvement projects/initiatives in a large organization for results.
3. Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
4. Strong research and problem-solving skills.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to executives.
1. Master’s degree in Business, Operations Management, or a related field.
2. High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
3. Process improvement experience via Kaizens and other LEAN tools.
4. Intermediate SQL and analytics skills.
5. Experience working in risk, fraud or compliance organizations.
6. Black Belt or other Process Improvement Certification.
Job ID: 616304