The Program Manager, Data Science will work closely with the Senior Manager, Data Science Program Management and business leaders to lead change and adoption activities for large enterprise, functional, and departmental data science programs. As a core member of the data science program team, this role will drive stakeholder engagement to accelerate the development and deployment of targeted data science plays to deliver new revenue growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business ownership, marketing and commercial acumen, leadership, agility, and change management skills and will have a passion for data, metrics and reporting. This is a hands-on role and candidates must demonstrate the ability to operate and excel at the strategic as well as tactical levels.Key Responsibilities:
- Engages with divisions and regions to provide hands-on guidance to ready organizational data science efforts with a focus on funnel performance, demand generation and margin improvement
- Develops business change strategies and executes project-based change deliverables for key initiatives including visioning, stakeholder engagement, change risk and readiness assessment, communications, organizational impact analysis, alignment and transition, and sustainability.
- Plans data science plays which transform the way divisions and regions engage with customers, drive demand and generate revenue and ROI
- Manages revenue and pipeline tracking, calling out areas for acceleration and business development opportunities
- Identifies program and project expansion opportunities to include new data sources, channels customer experiences, and cross-divisional learning
- Interfaces between Product Owners, Product Management and the businesses to define and clarify business requirements
- Coordinate and advance cross-functional, cross-divisional strategic initiatives
- Develop and maintain program communications collateral leveraged across business partners and program teams
- Partners with other functions in the organization to design and deliver appropriate change management deliverables (Sales training, Sales Ops, HR, Program Management, etc.)
- Manage data science training program and learning management system
- Performs performance audits and health checks on projects and programs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BA or BS degree, Master's degree preferred
- 8+ years of commercial and marketing experience with 2+ years of change management/strategy experience or equivalent time managing large scale change efforts
- Experience supporting commercial sales, marketing, and service groups, either directly or through commercial operations functions preferred
- Experience with program management and associated methodologies, familiary with Agile/Scrum methodology preferred
- Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close and conversion ratios.
- Understands planning and execution strategies of large scale transformational technology implementations
- Ability to collaborate and influence others in a matrixed environment
- Proven ability to establish and leverage credibility and rapport with peers and senior executives across disciplines and levels
- Strong business acumen and experience managing multiple stakeholders within complex organizations
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across organization: divisional, regional and global marketing teams, sales operations and IT
- High standards of ethical conduct and confidentiality in dealing with various internal and external constituencies.
- Excellent active listening and exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal