We are seeking a Program Manager to join our team supporting our broad operations and capacity expansion engineering and technical goals and objectives. The Program Manager will manage and support programs that improve operational efficiency and consistency and support continued growth in our product lines. He/she is also responsible for effective engagement and communications with internal and external stakeholders. The Program Manager will be a critical and strategic thinker in establishing project priorities across cross-functional teams. A successful candidate for this position will have a track record of delivering projects on time and budget, achieving operational effectiveness, driving transparency, and working closely with cross-functional teams and business leaders. The candidate must be able to take initiatives by themselves, set priorities on their own, and be an excellent team player.
• Lead planning and execution of multiple high-visibility projects supporting operations and capacity expansion initiatives.
• Lead cross-functional and technical teams to execute on project priorities and timelines.
• Produce and monitor overall project schedules, issues, risks, and opportunities.
• Interface with external vendors, as required, to ensure appropriate engagement and
accountability in conjunction with internal resources and activities.
• Prepare, maintain, and present monthly program updates, action plans, and status reports for
• Establish and maintain the Product Life Cycle (PLC) delivery process to ensure quality and efficiency in program execution.
• Continuously evaluate and refine tools and processes to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable.
• Operate as a change champion and actively gather metrics and feedback on to measure program effectiveness.
Minimum requirements (i.e. education, years of experience, skills, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Bioengineering or relevant discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level
• 7+ years of experience in a Technical Operations setting • 5+ years of direct project/program management experience in Manufacturing or Engineering • Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
• Understanding and application of product lifecycle methodologies • Advanced project management skills, including time and risk management and project
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and the demonstrated ability to work with and lead cross-functional teams effectively; the ability to work through organizational barriers
• Experience and/or certification in the Danaher Business System (DBS) Visual Project Management (VPM) and Rationalized Roadmap tools
• Working knowledge (or better) understanding of Six Sigma, Lean, and/or Toyota production System methodologies
• Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification or similar • Experience in Quality System Regulations (QSR) 21 CFR 820 and Design Control: ISO 13485:2003