We are looking for a senior, influential leader to both refine our strategy andwork with the global organization to implement that plan and to drive meaningful, needle-moving results. The right candidate willwork withand throughout the organization to establish mechanisms to both measure and increase the diversity of our teams, and to build strong inclusion practices. The leader will also build communities to help us celebrate our diverse teams, and to attract additional talent to these highly regarded and capable teams.
Your Next Challenge:
Reporting to the SVP, Chief People Officer, you will develop, plan, launch and measure diversity and inclusion projects globally. You will define and clearly communicate the business case for fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce, building awareness and accountability for leadership. This will include helping to build a culture of inclusion, increasing employee engagement and providing human capital analytics that drive better talent decisions. You will participate in development and execution of innovative ways to attract, develop, and retain diverse talent at Getty Images. You’ll also champion and promote our culture as exemplified by our Leadership Principles.
- Supports HR, Senior Leadership, the Diversity and Inclusion Global Advisory Committee and key leaders and stakeholders in the implementation of the Diversity and Inclusion strategic plan
- Establishes guidelines, structure, and processes for GAC growth, engagement and active participation
- Provides leadership insights with analytics by establishing a D&I reporting strategy and defining measurement standards, analyzing a wide variety of data using diversity and inclusion tools and methodologies, identifying trends and patterns in data, developing and communicating insights & recommending solutions to senior executives
- Leverages data insights to uncover patterns and trends throughout Getty Images and identifies opportunities to elevate practices, determine best practices, influence buy-in and drive adoption of systemic, organization-wide interventions that embed inclusive practices
- Provides end to end project and program management for D&I initiatives including intervention design, build, implementation, budget management, risk management and mitigation planning, change management and measuring and reporting progress of intervention relative to desired outcomes
- Provides subject matter expertise in a consultancy role, providing guidance as needed on sensitive diversity topics.
- Skillfully advises on and resolves complex issues in concert with legal, human resources and company leaders
- Leads, inspires and aligns the company-wide Global Advisory Committee (GAC) to support the company’s strategic objectives, creatively identifying and developing platforms for the GAC to further diversity education and understanding throughout the company
- Oversees and approves the development and submission of GAC recommendations and advice, showing creativity and inspiration in aligning GAC feedback to company goals
- Exercises professional skill and subject matter knowledge to write presentations, executive talking points, articles and promotional materials about company’s diversity efforts
- Represents the company on diversity-related topics at conferences, professional associations and business meetings
- Partners with Talent Acquisition team to identify and attract diverse candidates and opportunities to increase Getty Images’ employer brand in diverse communities, such as colleges and universities, professional associations, chambers of commerce, and community organizations that supports company recruiting goals
What You'll Need:
- 5 or more years relevant experience in culture, diversity, inclusion, or employee engagement fields in a multi-national organization
- Demonstrated cultural competency and behaviors in all interactions
- Demonstrated experience building and executing successful programs
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of D&I principles
- Proven ability to think strategically and work across multiple territories, entities and lines of business
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage high-volume workload and complex priorities
- Action oriented, superior attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to influence without authority and lead strategic priorities through to results
- Proven experience leading large-scale change management initiatives and demonstrated solid business acumen, analytical skills, reliability and sound judgment.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), analytical, customer service, problem solving and presentation skills
- Ability to build consensus and relationships at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with LMS, HR and Talent analytic systems and reporting (eg., Workday, Absorb)