- Manage program-level planning to track milestones and deliverables impacting multiple projects, releases, tracks and dependencies (for example: coordinate with Testing Center on End-to-end test planning across a release, coordinate with Business and Change Management leads for Training requirements across tracks)
- Own and Manage execution to ensure on time and on budget project/program delivery.
- Lead and consolidate the project/program monthly financial forecast variance. Prepare appropriate reports for management.
- Prepare Project Charter, Project funding and Capital request documents for the portfolio.
- Support work plan generation and maintenance
- Support weekly Project/Program Status Report generation (accomplishments, in progress, risks, issues, metrics) and Monthly Steering Committee communication
- Facilitate weekly / monthly manager / leadership meetings
- Manage Project/Program level Risk and Issue Management process
- Support project controls and communications
- Utilizing standard program management processes / tools, assess program status and provide recommendations and execute on course corrections as needed (don’t just measure, actively engage to fix the problem)
- Provide coaching and guidance to project managers.
- Provide thought leadership for PMO strategy development
- Assist with PMO maturity through governance and training
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- 5 – 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience leading COTS and custom developed projects a plus
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Oracle PM/OTL a plus
- Experience with Oracle package deliveries a plus
- Certification in the field of Project Management and Agile methods is preferred.