Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify process inefficiencies and work with internal stakeholders to develop new process or product solutions. Effectively collaborate with global teams, departments and external vendors to continuously improve sales and operations related processes.
- Independently manage operation improvement project from requirement gathering, solution identification with Product team, compose document, milestone management and management communications.
- Collaborate with internal departments and external parties to create, harmonize, document, communicate, train, manage and continuously improve all Corporate Gift Cards sales operations processes.
- Create and maintain channel information databases, and build, maintain, and distribute reports for key performance indicators such as store counts, store profiles, facing counts, SKU counts, store productivity, and retailer scorecard compliance
- Monitor and reconcile payment and audit reports associated with Corporate Gift Card sales, to ensure contract compliance by key distribution partners
- Research and resolve escalated customer service issues related to Corporate Gift Cards
- Supporting other Corporate GC operational tasks as necessary
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
· 4+ years of applicable work experience
· Demonstrated history of innovating, simplifying and driving efficiencies in manual processes, with strong bias toward data-driven decision making and management
· Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel. General knowledge of all other Microsoft Office Products
· High attention to detail with ability to multi-task, work well in a team environment, and a track record of driving process improvement
· Strong written and spoken communication skills with proven ability to build and maintain strong personal rapport with internal and external clients
· Prior success in project management and/or sales operations environment
· Advanced experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM system and
· Familiarity with Structured Query Language (SQL), and data visualization tool such as Tableau
· Familiarity with Salesforce.com
· World-class sense of humor
Job ID: 618715