Industry: Information Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 376 days ago
Req No. 16673BR
Job Posting Title Program Manager - Core Products
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
In the Product Lifecycle and Market Management (PLAMM) Program Management Organization we manage core games end to end--from the inception and iteration in the studios through internal testing and regulatory approval we ensure the games can be ordered, built, shipped and installed for our players to enjoy. IGT, the leading slot game manufacturer, is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Program Manager who is ready to bring their experience of strong communication and leadership to work with cross functional teams around the globe and execute the dynamic International product strategy by managing product line programs throughout their lifecycle.
· Lead – organize cross functional activities and provide direction to achieve product readiness for the portfolio in alignment with product strategy. Effectively represent the Program Management Organization (PMO) and the Company to internal and external executive level stakeholders.
· Facilitate – demonstrate value-add principles by providing tactical direction, communicating priority, problem solving, analyzing and removing barriers for multiple products. Representing the Core gaming interests in the New Product Introduction (NPI) process including product demand forecasts and regional pricing as required.
· Communicate – maintain companywide status of Release To Sales (RTS) and Estimated Market Availability (EMA), monitor milestones and update visual roadmaps, perform risk analysis and change control, recommend actions and solutions, escalate risks and mitigation plans.
· Collaborate – work with peer Core program managers, project managers and cross functional team leads to execute the strategic vision of Core Product Managers via the Stand Release Plan and enable the benefits realization of our games in the marketplace. Consult and deliberate with coworkers to share ideas, foster innovative practices and drive achievement of excellence.
· Assert– ensure project management principles are adhered to while allowing maximum flexibility based on needs to drive delivery of business value, advocate as a voice of reason and authority, evangelize product strategy and priority, and make decisions as part of a collaborative process with management, development, and product leadership.
· Know – understand the product lines and lifecycle stages, fundamentals of the game and hardware development process and operations/production process, and master the tools used for each process.
· Grow – learn the role and function of each department, practice continual improvements to increase efficiency, look for opportunities to propose process improvements, anticipate the needs of the business.
First Year Goals •Understand IGT’s product portfolio, components of product and their dependencies. Be up to date with recent development roadmaps of product components relevant to Core product lines.
•Get familiar with the Core Casino Jurisdictions, their individual approval processes and their special product requirements and how these affect individual product components.
•Build strong relationship with the PMO Team, the Analyst Teams, Test Bank Team, the Product Management Teams and the Product Market Management Team.
•Gain familiarity with SAP Systems, MATRIX and internal schedule tracking database PROS
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
· 5+ years of experience in program managing engineering/technical projects
· 2+ years of project or team lead experience
· Must have basic knowledge of the gaming industry and can leverage knowledge to identify needs and opportunities and develop in depth solutions; Premium product model and/or WAP knowledge and experience is a plus
· Must be able to convert current technologies into meaningful, understandable product solutions that are actionable
· Must be familiar with engineering disciplines such as software, mechanical and electrical as well as program/project management techniques and methods
· Must have excellent communication, written and oral skills
· Must have strong Excel and MS Project skills
· Ability to lead and influence both creative and technical teams
· Must be able to travel
· Overtime/ flexible hours may be required
· Must be at least 21 years of age