This role requires active oversight of each phase of the partner relationship including activities such as: contract management, recruiting, training, staffing, operations, quality management, reporting, and performance management. The CPM role has the critical responsibility of identifying opportunities for improvement to the client experience; communicating those opportunities across multiple internal functions; and ensuring that prioritized opportunities are driven to successful completion.
At specific times of the year, this role will also require extensive travel both domestically and internationally to conduct partner site audits to ensure readiness and compliance to processes/KPI’s.
The success of this role will be measured by the staffing success and VOC results of Supplier agents, as well as, management of the partner to adherence to contract terms and conditions. However, additional measurement will include ability to meet project timelines, ability to work across teams and communicate effectively at all levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the development and implementation of assigned program(s) including coordinating the business change. Act as a single point of contact for assigned program(s).
- Leverage the performance targets within the contract to support the Supplier in meeting or exceeding targets.
- Work in partnership with business leaders to obtain and commit necessary associate resources at the appropriate time, level, and expertise to support the projects required to support the program.
- Deliver programs on time and on budget with superior quality.
- Provide regular status updates to leadership teams on season readiness and other projects
- Monitor and mitigate project/ program risks.
- Ensure completion of program deliverables. Ensure projects that are part of the program are delivered on time and on budget with superior quality.
- Oversee teams of individuals from cross functional teams, as well as vendors to accomplish project/program outcomes. Establish and maintain healthy working partnerships with CSO and Supplier partners.
- Ensure compliance with corporate project management office, using appropriate project management tools, processes and procedures.
- Manage the project budget, putting in place financial disciplines and ensuring their execution to meet or beat budget.
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure their delivery, on time and on budget.
- Responsible for the delivery of project components.
- Support and review the capture of feedback related to Tier 1 service and address areas requiring improvement.
- Position requires International Travel (Philippines)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or Management
- 7-10 years of business experience.
- 5 years of project management experience.
- Program management experience leading large programs that involve significant business change.
- Experience leading large teams in a matrix management environment.
- Demonstrated track record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Experience developing and managing program budgets.
- Knowledge of business case development including cost/benefit analysis, NPV, current and future state assessments.
- Experience managing vendor agreements and tracking service levels.
- Familiarity with compliance (regulatory, SOX, etc.) and governance issues.
- Advanced oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills to communicate with and persuade a wide range of audiences.
- Strong supervisory and matrix management skills and ability to oversee tasks delegated to others.
- Ability to manage large technology initiative with distributed teams
- Experience in managing technology initiatives, preferably with systems that handles significant load with concurrency and data
- Tax or financial background
- Call center experience'