The Program Manager ensures Consumer Electronics project master plans and schedules are followed, develops solutions to program challenges, and directs others for successful completion of project on time and on budget.
The successful candidate will have current experience managing several technology electronics device and software projects with teams in multiple locations.
Local Candidates Only
- Responsibilities include governance, alignment, assurance, management, integration, optimization, tracking, finances, infrastructure, planning, and improvement of Consumer Electronics projects.
- Provides supervision of a consumer electronics project or multiple projects to achieve a corporate vision. Program Manager works as the head of a program office, and performs liaison activities with upper management and stakeholders.
- Responsible for governance, which involves working with the structure, processes and procedures to accomplish project objectives, which include metrics of success and deliverables.
- Ensures that each project aligns with corporate vision and goals, and provides regular status reviews to the stakeholders and senior management of the status.
- Ensures that the teams in multiple locations are aligned, and builds and executes the processes to achieve the project goals. Program Manager tracks feature, cost and schedule of each project and establishing processes to manage challenges.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will have a bachelordegree in Computer Science. PMI certification is a must. Graduate degree is a plus.
- The candidate will have 10-years or more experience managing several large technology device and software projects with teams in multiple locations including engineering and manufacturing teams in other countries.
- The candidate will have experience with the Gates process, and both Waterfall and Agile Development methodologies.
- Otherqualifications: Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Strategic Planning, Verbal and Written Communication, Informing Others, Emphasizing Excellence, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity