JOB DESCRIPTIONYour Role
The Medi-Cal Program Support team leads Medi-Cal business process excellence and decision support. The Program Manager, Consultant - Medi-Cal Training will report to the Senior Manager in the Medi-Cal Program Support team. In this role you will support the Senior Manager in overseeing the Medi-Cal training and education sub portfolio to ensure access to current Medi-Cal training and pertinent Medi-Cal knowledge in accordance with contractual and regulatory requirements in an efficient way possible to drive transparency, awareness, and accountability across all Medi-Cal operational teams.Your Work
In this role, you will:
QUALIFICATIONSYour Knowledge and Experience
- Manage the development and implementation of complex Medi-Cal training and education projects/product that involve departmental or cross-functional teams.
- Develop and maintain leadership onboarding materials for key functional areas.
- Write, review, edit, and provide guidance and expertise on grammar, format, and content level for audience for manuals, trainings, policies, and procedures.
- Serve as a Medi-Cal subject matter expert and maintain current knowledge on Medi-Cal requirements to support operational excellence in the training and education program
- Liaison with the Medi-Cal policy and desk level procedures teams to ensure continuous improvement of Medi-Cal training.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Requires at least 7 years of prior relevant experience
- Requires experience in Medi-Cal or Medicaid Programs; regulator or managed health care operations preferred
- Experience researching, writing, training, or presenting to inform on regulations, contracts, policies, and desk level procedures required; knowledge and ability to edit and ensure training content, presentations, and other training related materials are grammatically correct, standardized and streamlined, and appropriate for the audience required
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively across multiple teams in a remote work environment to successfully deliver objectives required
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Teams required
- Experienced of Agile, Change Management and Project Management principles required
The pay range for this role is: $ 109120.00 to $ 163680.00 for California.Note:
Please note that this range represents the pay range for this and many other positions at Blue Shield that fall into this pay grade. Blue Shield salaries are based on a variety of factors, including the candidate's experience, location (California, Bay area, or outside California), and current employee salaries for similar roles.