Our client delivers advanced VoWiFi, wireless, and virtualized networktechnology that powers the world’s smartest cities. Their products unite carrier-grade WiFi connectivity, IoT-enabled infrastructure, and energy-efficient networktechnology. They are hiring a Program Manager to oversee fiber network expansions and contract negotiations for smart connectivity cabling.
The Program Manager will drive the company’s strategy within commercial backhaul, small cell, and networkinfrastructure for the public sector. Their fiber expertise will drive negotiations and national contracts with cable and fiber companies for commercial backhaul services.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, 401(K) company match, relocation expenses, and more.
- Leadership of a thriving fiber network program that powers highly competitive IoT/M2M smart building technology.
- High level of influence over strategic direction of fiber network expansion.
- Opportunity to network with the top professionals in emerging technology such as smart city, advanced small cell, IoT/M2M, IIoT (industrial IoT), HetNet, and more.
- Company leadership has deep experience in carrier-grade WiFi, VoWiFi, and large-scale networks.
- Extensive company experience in project design, engineering, and smart technology integration.
- Highly experienced team with 80 combined years of experience in engineering.
- High degree of visibility and the opportunity to have a big impact on the emerging technology of the new smart city industry.
- Provide strategic direction for fiber network expansions and large fiber/cable projects.
- Negotiate pricing and SLAs for national contracts with cable companies for commercial access to backhaul infrastructure.
- Gather market intelligence and product feedback to incorporate into network strategy.
- Meet with high-level municipal customers to define project scope, budget, and end goals.
- Build relationships with national cable companies, municipalities, and major vendors.
- 10+ years in the wireless/telecom infrastructure space, primarily focused on fiber and cabling.
- 5+ years in a senior role with responsibility for strategic direction.
- Degree in engineering or related technical field.
- Expertise within the wireless network space and backhaul technology ecosystem, including:
- Satellite/microwave/fiber backhaul
- Copper cable
- Optical fiber
- WiFi mesh networks
- Wireless base stations
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to interface with director-level contacts at cable companies, fiber companies, vendors, municipalities, and major carriers.
- Familiarity with IoT, IIoT, M2M, smart cities, and other emerging technologies is a plus.