DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Program Manager Secret with SSBI Clearance in Washington, DC or Herndon, VA.
- ·Responsible for overseeing all day to day activities of the program execution, management and deliverables.
- ·Monitors the program’s progress from start to finish.
- ·Has the authority to specify the roles and responsibilities of the program team members.
- ·Has the authority to purchase items within budgetary constraints up to the limits laid down by company policy appropriate to a manager's position.
- ·Follows company policy for accounting and inventory for program specific items and accounts.
- ·Attends meetings with US Government officials, company leadership and make presentations as required for program status or financial reporting.
·Manages local scheduling and real-time operations that facilitate the maximization of resources (human and automated) to achieve customer satisfaction, productivity, schedule adherence and economic goals.
- · Problem Solving/Analysis.
- · Customer/Client Focus.
- · Project Management.
- · Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- · Leadership.
- · Technical Capacity.
- · Engineering (DWDM, SONET, ATM, Promina, Routers, Switches, HW, SW, Enterprise Management Systems)
- · Tier Structure Operations (Tier 0 (Self-Service), Tier 1 Incident Management, Tier 2 Problem Management, Tier 3 OEM/Vendor
- · Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, operations management, business management or equivalent and 5-7 years previous operations management experience, including forecasting, scheduling and real-time operations management.
- · Experience in an Information Technology environment.
· Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff.
Requisition ID 1657356