About You: You are a strong programmatic leader who thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and dynamic environment! You are excited to help Convoy deliver best-in-class service as efficiently as possible. You excel when able to own your domain end-to-end, collaborating with teams across the company to define experience, build a strategy to deliver it, and achieve your goals. You enjoy digging into motor carrier and supply chain regulations. You are passionate about creating a safer industry and want to push the envelope on what has been done, creating a new standard. If you want to think big about the future of Convoy’s compliance practices, are passionate about customer experience, and want to see a tangible impact of your work, this is a role for you.
- Own, improve and drive Convoy’s motor carrier vetting process to ensure it remains best in class.
- Provide regulatory guidance as Convoy looks to expand and grow
- Review contracts with customers and vendors
- Drive both manual and automated processes to improve Convoy’s safety on a per shipment basis
- Dive deep into compliance data to help the program improve and scale
- Drive cargo security initiatives to ensure customer freight is safe from pick to drop
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to identify issues and develop effective solutions across different areas of Convoy’s business
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience in the supply chain compliance, with an emphasis on the trucking industry
- Experience improving safety using both manual and automated processes
- Experience managing solutions that require partnerships with both technical and non-technical personnel to complete complex initiatives.
- Can work across multiple programs and engage effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Can work well with ambiguity and think big, while utilizing data to drive business decisions
- Strong analytical skills and experience using relevant tools (SQL, Excel and/or similar)