In support of our critical systems relative to our Commercial portfolio, the IT PMO is looking for an experienced Program Manager that is responsible for the overarching business technology program. In this role we need someone who is a highly organized individual with excellent communications and stakeholder management skills and the ability to adapt to shifting priorities. You will thrive in a fast paced, all hands on deck environment, and can move quickly as a builder and doer in a culture that supports ingenuity, empowerment, and ownership. You must possess a commanding presence and demonstrate deep knowledge and expertise with information technology and have participated in large scale enterprise system implementations.
- Manages the Commercial Systems business technology programs end to end. Manages entire lifecycle from sizing and scoping to implementation, closure and handoff to support, ensuring successful program completion and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for effectively communication at all levels of the program: Scrum teams, program participants and workstream leads (all projects and all geographies) and the Steering Committee
- Responsible for oversight of all the Commercial Systems program workstreams (e.g. IT, Product Management, Business Process Change, Communication, Change Management, Training) to ensure that we have a successful program
- Prioritizes multiple high-level stakeholders with a keen understanding of business needs and how to balance competing objectives to achieve overall goals.
- Manages programs that may have global impact and involve multiple business areas.
- Business Focused. Drive efforts based on business benefit and overall value.
- Master Planner: Partner with the execution teams to build project/work plans across multiple dependencies.
- Builds program scoping, budgeting, planning and staffing, including necessary deliverables and schedules of sub-projects. Ensures program plans meet strategic objectives of the various businesses involved
- Partners and collaborates with all program stakeholders, including core team, sub-project teams, steering committees, vendors and others, as applicable, to ensure the program completion and customer satisfaction.
- Provides regular reports and program status updates to management, stakeholders and others.
- Vendor Management. Engage and oversee vendors and contract resources that may be required.
Requirements and Skills we are looking for:
- Natural leader. You build relationships quickly. People look to you for direction and feel supported by you. You can help individuals and team stay focused and deliver against timelines.
- Business mindset. You have an aptitude for business and commercial needs and can effectively partner across multiple businesses.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize process.
- Knowledgeable. Experience and knowledge of technical programs, with an in depth working knowledge of PM lifecycle processes, including both agile and waterfall.
- Communication. Excellent written and oral communications.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- Analytically oriented. You have excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Bias to action. You drive results in a big way and can get things done in a highly matrix and relationship-based organization.
- Successful track record managing large scale, complex, strategic programs with global impact
- Experience managing projects or a portfolio of projects related to Commercial systems, strong preference working with Salesforce (SFDC)
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 15+ years' experience in technical project management in a fast-paced technical environment.
- Strong knowledge and real world experience with various project management methodologies
- AGILE certification
- PMP certification
- Salesforce (SFDC) or CRM implementation experience
- Experience with enterprise level PPM tools