Why Should you join our team as a Program Manager?
Together, we are highly skilled professionals who continually challenge our limits. If you are ready to take the next step in your aerospace career, we want to meet you!
As a Program Manager, you will be accountable for the overall schedule, budget and execution of the program, in accordance with the policies and practices of TransDigm and the laws, regulations and administrative ruling of governmental organizations.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for Programs’ budgets, schedule and execution.
- Program Manager leads and drives all engineering activities through the Project Engineer and Engineering Manager.
- Tracks the progress of the program toward customer deliverables (NRE or equipment), and takes corrective actions with engineering and operations as challenges arise.
- Ensure all customer dependencies are provided in a timely fashion for the program execution.
- Program Managers is responsible for driving and keeping up to date the program milestone schedule.
- Planning programs with the lead-time required to effectively execute the corresponding engineering and operations.
- Manages / coordinates subcontracts with contract manager, including major subcontracts with NRE.
- Works closely with Quality/SQA/Airworthiness to meet the needs of the program.
To excel in this role, you must:
- Hold a Bachelor of Electrical or Computer Engineering as a minimum; MBA will be an asset.
- Must possess over 5 to 10 years of experience in development or production;
- Good knowledge of software development
- project/program planning and execution.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent writing skills are required for interfacing with internal/external support groups.
- Capable of organizing, implementing and evaluating multidisciplinary engineering activities.
- Bilingual (French/English), verbal and written.
What does a career at CMC Electrnics involves?
- An opportunity to work with an employer in the defense sector that has been identified as an essential service during the pandemic;
- Work in a stimulating multi-disciplined environment;
- The chance to contribute to the development of a business;
- A competitive total compensation program including a generous group insurance program paid 100% by the employer and a group pension plan.
CMC is committed to the principle of employment equity and the Equal Opportunity Program and encourages designated group members to apply.