$100K — $150K *
The Program Manager works as a Marketing and Communications lead and business partner to direct and develop marketing communications plans and strategies. Manages other program areas as assigned. Works collaboratively with executive, clinical and department leadership to develop and implement successful and cost-effective marketing strategies and tactics. Maintains excellent collaborative relationships with physician leaders and Institute leadership; demonstrating a high level of leadership reliability, integrity and professionalism, and taking the initiative to learn and understand all aspects of their business as appropriate. Handles proactive and reactive media relations for the hospital. Manages with VP, marketing consultants, PR and marketing agencies to determine best practices for all marketing communications efforts. Provides leadership and coaching/mentoring to junior staff in project management, writing/editing, client relations and communications strategies. Sits on the department management team and contributes to department-wide decisions and implementation strategies. Viewed as an expert on all marketing communication strategies within healthcare, and outside of the hospital arena.
• Build relationships with executive leadership and physician leadership throughout the organization to better understand business objectives and offer expertise.
• Support junior staff members by offering feedback and guidance on projects, client relations and organization goals.
• Build and manage relationships with third party partners of the organization (i.e., urgent care, joint ventures, OCVAP, etc) to help align strategies with the organizational goals.
• Copy development (both consumer and physician).
• Marketing/Corporate Communications/Physician Outreach planning.
• Budget development and management.
• Work with special projects that require marketing support.
• Website maintenance and managing.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Training and Experience
Bachelor Degree required. Minimum of eight years marketing and corporate communications experience, 5 years in a marketing leadership role.
Skills or Other Qualifications
High degree of responsibility and accountability with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Presentation, report and proposal skills required. Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Valid through: 5/18/2021