The Client Development Program Manager will be responsible for aligning to the Global Commercial strategy and framework, defining, implementing, and managing specific client development programs that enable consistent growth of internal client-facing talent. This role will work closely with the commercial team, driving results towards our Key Client Program growth goals through collaborative and intentional strategies for the Client Development program that will compliment current and future needs of the business.
The Client Development Program team drives short- and long-term growth in our focus accounts by developing the capabilities of our account teams. The needs of our clients and markets are increasingly competitive, complex, and demanding. We collaborate with teams across the organization to provide the knowledge, tools, and training needed to produce more effective, efficient, and productive account leaders and teams capable of building stronger and deeper relationships and better identifying, understanding, defining, and meeting our clients' increasingly complex needs. We are looking for passionate individuals who are strategic problem solvers, and are enthusiastic about increasing the organization's client engagement performance through training program solutions.
- Understand the global key client landscape and associated programs, working with the commercial team and broader business to define, implement, and continuously evolve the Client Development Program.
- Manage the design, development, delivery, and facilitation of trainings for client development programs, aimed to train, measure, and develop talent at all levels.
- Monitor the creation and delivery of training content and delivery mechanism that drives performance of all client-facing team members and supports company-wide rollouts.
- Identify relevant training topics and appropriate guest presenters, collaborate with the Learning & Development team to create valuable training content, develop impactful lessons and presentations, and facilitate live training sessions.
- Partner with the Learning and Development team to share best practices, drive program implementation, ensure cohesion with ERM's broader career development initiatives, and collaborate on content and lesson development.
- Condense Webinars and other virtual trainings into static lessons, ensuring all content uses clear objectives with measurable outcomes and concepts that can be met within an established timeframe.
- Monitor client data, market trends, and provision of appropriate training metrics and insights to enable informed decisions on the constant revolution of the Client Development program.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to help assess the right program training solutions for the need and timing in the business that ensures knowledge transfer, is tied to business strategy, and provides exceptional employee learning experiences.
- Effectively train groups of varying size and in various settings, creating an environment that is comfortable and challenging for all learners, maximizing the opportunity for each individual to develop skills and thrive.
- Ensure training material is optimized for the target audience, making adjustments where necessary.
- Evaluate and report on key metrics regarding training events through surveys, knowledge assessments, and post-training behavior/metrics to determine training effectiveness. Partner with other functional leaders for support when necessary. Work between our learning and development team and the wider organization to make sure the Client Development Program is taking advantage of the existing courses that are available.
- Evaluate training programs and materials developed, including any success metrics. Adapt, reinvent, or depreciate them as necessary to meet the current needs and goals of today's Key Client Programs, and drive strategy for the future evolution of learning and development needs for the Client Development Program.
- Ensure training resources are organized and accessible by all team members to drive utilization.
- 5+ years learning and facilitation experience including design, development, and delivery.
- Prior professional experience and sound knowledge in business development and/or marketing.
- Demonstrated program management and organizational skills with the ability to react positively to change and maintain strong attention to detail while managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture.
- Ability and willingness to work across global time zones to accommodate global footprint.
- Experience in a Client (internal) focused role with a strong service orientation.
- Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms (Cornerstone and SharePoint preferred).
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate ideas and influence change.
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with professionals at all levels of the organization and work across multiple lines of business.
- High Level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Self - motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook).
- Client and/or Partner Sales/Business development training experience is a plus.