Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
- Change Champion and Subject Matter Expert
- Act as champion and technical and functional subject matter expert on organizational change management.
- Establish and clearly communicate change management vision to team members and stakeholders.
- Design and execute change management strategy and plans.
- Identify and implement methods to measure and track the effectiveness of organizational change management efforts.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvements.
- Educate others about change management principles and their practical application in a project context, including understand what is needed to prepare for change, manage the change, and reinforce the change.
- Identifies risks, and implements mitigation and contingency plans, focused on early mitigation or elimination of Risks.
- Develop resistance management plans to deal with adoption obstacles which may arise.
- Experience Level(s) Targeted: 8-10 years
- Project Management Methodologies - Agile Development
- Project Management Methodology - Agile Development
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks. Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business. Move ahead
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. Ciber is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At Ciber, our differences are embraced and celebrated. Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Ciber is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier.
National MBE Certification has been issued to Ciber Global, LLC by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council. About Ciber
Founded in 1974, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Ciber Global is a consulting, outsourcing and business solutions integration provider and partner with offices across the United States and India.
Ciber's strength is enhanced by its parent company, HTC Global, a growing technology innovation and execution leader with 11,000 employees worldwide. HTC Global helps its clients reimagine technology to reach business goals.