Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance needed. This job may allow remote as well.
· Must hold a Project or Program Management certification (i.e. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other equivalent/recognized Project or Program Management certification); Project or Program Management certifications from accredited institutions are required.
· Substitutes for a Project or Program Management Certification such as training, degrees or relevant experience, will be considered and must clearly state how the credentials are equivalent to the certifications.
· Have 5years of experience in program management; and 10 years of leadership experience with progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector in the IT and/or consulting fields; have experience with the Information Technology Acquisition process and its milestones; have experience in analyzing a variety of source documentation and supporting the creation of acquisition documentation.
· Leads projects that involve the successful management of teams composed of data processing and other information management professionals who have been involved in analysis, design, integration, testing, documenting, converting, extending, and implementing automated information and/or telecommunications systems.
· Performs day-to-day management of overall contractsupport operations, possibly involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations.
· Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all contractsupport activities.
· Demonstrates written and oral communication skills.
· Establishes and alters (as necessary) corporate management structure to direct effective contractsupport activities.