Job Title: VAVE Consultant Program Manager
- Facilitate the meetings and conduct events (tasks for particular product to have value engineering methodology applied and compile ideas from different stakeholders) as assigned by customer.
- Manage and coordinate with various stakeholders in different areas like technology, manufacturing, supply chain and field (operations) across globe to successfully navigate through program objectives.
- Determine strategies to move the program forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results
- Provide strong leadership that fosters participation in continuous improvement efforts, open communication and a self-directed team approach.
- Prepare documentation for reviews and reports based on idea discussions.
- Participate in cross-functional team in leading process improvement and guide the project team on domain specific questions & discussions.
- Demonstrate strong communication, coordination and leadership skills.
- Candidate with Engineering backgrounds with degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 12+ years of relevant experience.
- Candidate with Masters in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or other discipline or MBA will be preferable.
- Prior product development experience and handling life cycle stages are preferred one.
- Experience with O&G preferred.
- Experience in handling product design, assemblies and manufacturing drawings.
- Knowledge on GD&T, Awareness to ASME, API standards.
- Candidates with SAVE certification : Associate Value Specialist (AVS) or Certified Value Specialist (CVS) preferred .
- Prior manufacturing process improvement accomplishments such as value steam mapping, lean or six sigmaevents would be added advantage.
- Strong project management skills and success in leading cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Working knowledge of fundamental manufacturing processes
- Experience in costing and pricing of hardware and materials.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and specifications
VAVE , value steam mapping, lean or six sigma
BE /Masters in Mechanical or Electrical