Role and ResponsibilitiesTHIS IS A REMOTE POSITION & CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. Summary
We are seeking a dynamic Program Manager to manage CAE Healthcare OEM Education Services. Through their knowledge and experience of the company's products, services, and solutions, and their understanding of various society and associations international training center program, the Program Manager will work closely with the Chief Learning Officer, various OEM partners, and all internal stakeholders to build a strong infrastructure.
The Program Manager will also be responsible for ensuring that all designated educational offerings and staffing support is meeting the requirements as contractually agreed upon between CAE Healthcare and the OEM partner. The Program Manager will act as the primary contact between the sites.
The Program Manager will work collaboratively with customers to better understand their needs, ensure feedback in obtained on our products, services, and solutions, and that information is utilized in future design thinking sessions. The Program Manager will expand the organizations offering of training programs by working closely with them to co-develop, co-market, or bring in an already accredited training course, when applicable.
In addition to the noted collaborative efforts, the Program Manager is responsible for working to design, development, implement, and manage the OEM program offering. This includes managing the process for identifying new offerings, evaluating and onboarding, managing expectations, and ensuring both sides need to contractual obligations in place. Responsibilities
- Program Management : Using the ADDIE model, design, develop, implement, and evaluate the entire OEM program. Ensure that the voice of the customer and partner are heard and that all obligations, on both sides, are being met. Ensure that an internal review process is in place for adding or removing a training offering. As part of CAE Healthcare commitment to the OEM program, work closely with the Chief Learning Officer to ensure a collective success.
- Knowledge: Stay current with any changes in the company, including, but not limited to: process changes, competitive positioning, market presence, talent development, etc. You maintain knowledge of the needs of the OEM partner and their work to include any changes in leadership, program structure, competitive take over, and their focus.
- Measurement: Assess, measure and track the progress of all trainings to include status of collaborative agreement and their advancements in research, content development, and testing of services, solution, and products.
- Building and Managing Relationships: You will build and manage relationships with leaders and associates, as well as manage cross-functional relationships with other internal departments, new and existing OEM partners with focus on improving awareness of the capabilities throughout the company as new processes and systems are researched and implemented.
- System and Process Improvements: Work with various teams to discover issues with current processes, then research and implement potential solutions. Research to discover new enablement tools. Represent teams in cross-functional system or process developments. Serve as a voice of all stakeholders when it comes to cross-functional conversations, planning, feedback, and a voice of the academy when it comes to educational theory and process.
- Transformation: Translate customer experiences and needs into educational opportunities for CAE Healthcare through our partners. Virtualize experiences into a Case Study to ensure it is a life-long learning experience for all stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field is required.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant Training experience in the Healthcare industry, both on clinical medicine and on technology-based education.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement new processes across departments.
- Demonstrated optimum efficiency and consistency of system-wide training operations through principal accountabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work with other departments to meet both the company's goals and goals of our partner by following all aspects of the agreement put into place and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Demonstrated excellence with presentation skills
- Experience in healthcare simulation. CHSE is required within 1 year of hire with the ability to obtain an SSH CHSE-A certification within 2 years of hire.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Resourceful, enthusiastic, energetic, and driven.
- Ability to work well in a diverse and global environment.
- Up to 70% travel required, including internationally.
- Proficient at leading full body of work - from idea generation to posting and follow through.
- Certifications and/or Licensure: EMS, Nursing, RRT, or Equivalent with a minimum of 6 years of previous clinical experience.
- 5+ years of consultative experience in simulation and education.
- Master's degree is strongly preferred.
- Experience with competitive products within the simulation industry.
- Experience overseeing or contributing to research in either education, clinical medicine, or healthcare simulation.
- 1 years of Project Management experience with a strong focus on cross collaboration and financial ownership from point-to-point.
- Experience utilizing a formal (LMS) Learning Management System.
- Complies with and enforces all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures at CAE Healthcare.
- Perform all duties in compliance with and enforces legal and ethical standards including: CAE Code of Business Conduct, CAE policies and procedures, country laws and regulations, Federal and States or Provincial Laws, policies and standards.
- Maintain security of all proprietary information.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as necessity dictates.
CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
- Ability to lift or push weight of 50 pounds (simulators).
- Ability to operate standard office and audio/visual equipment.
FLSA STATUS: Full Time, Regular, Exempt
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.