Program Manager, Business Readiness
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
As a Program Manager in our Research, Delivery & Operations Project Management Office, you’ll work with a passionate team responsible for leading cross-team programs and projects, strengthening our project management discipline, and striving towards operational excellence through effective process management.
The Job: You will leverage your program management experience and savvy to tackle and conquer challenges. We are looking for a Program Manager with excellent communication and collaboration skills to lead diverse teams across Blackbaud in launching new capabilities that truly delight our clients. This month the challenge may be a complicated initiative with varying requirements across demanding stakeholders that needs a clear, comprehensive plan and a steady, experienced leader to guide and govern it. Next month you may be partnering with a cross-functional team to gain efficiencies or reduce risk by defining a new process. Whatever the challenge, you’ll always be looking for ways we can do things better.
- Manage and lead business readiness programs engaging diverse teams across Blackbaud from planning to launch, honoring program commitments for timeliness and business success.
- When needed, manage and lead strategic or complex projects across multiple project teams and/or departments.
- Drive collaboration and communication necessary to ensure program success, including successful integration of projects and dependencies.
- Act as the point of escalation for risks, issues and obstacles raised by readiness teams, ensuring action items are clearly defined, assigned to owners and driven to resolution in a timely manner.
- Partner with leadership to develop, deploy and govern project management standards, best practices and project success measures.
- Actively contribute in advancing our processes to drive efficiency and improve effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- A minimum of 2 years program/project management experiencerequired
- Practical experience with business readiness and/or launch management experiencepreferred
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams preferred
Purpose: At Blackbaud, we believe the world would be a better place if good took over. If everyone on a mission to do good had the power to do even more. That’s why we come to work every day—to equip and connect the world’s philanthropic community so that good can take over.
We are Heart + Smart and have employees who are passionate about doing good and helping others with their philanthropic missions. They love museums, arts and culture, wildlife, feeding the hungry and helping to save lives. You will find a friend here and we hope you bring your friends too.
Other things you might care about: Competitive salary, four weeks of PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Flex spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, volunteer for vacation, onsite fitness facility, and community involvement.
Curious? Come in and check it out. Worst-case scenario- you learn a little more about us, we learn a little more about you and keep us in mind for the future. Best case, you get to help empower organizations that are actively making the world a better place.