This position is for a senior professional with deep knowledge and highly developed technical expertise in Program Business Management discipline, who manages business plans, EV calculations, data deliverables, robust control and reporting systems, and oversees customer action item responses. Analyzes program metrics, provides data and analysis for negotiation of contracts and contractual changes, develops and maintains program templates, metrics and presentation materials.
- Manages processes related to business plans, Earned Value calculations and data deliverables for Program Management.
- Reviews analysis of program metrics and status to develop business plans, proposals, and projections.
- Monitors EV performance to measure program performance and progress.
- Manages robust control and reporting systems to monitor progress of program against plans, EV targets, and other metrics.
- Provides data and analysis in support of the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes including coordinating preparations of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements, operating budgets, specifications and financial conditions of contracts.
- Oversees customer action item responses to meet customer program objectives.
- Develops and maintains program templates, metrics and presentation materials to ensure information on program statusand performance is available.
- Manages EV calculations, planning, and data deliverables for all program phases from inception through completion.
- Program financial and schedule status – analysis, recommendations to/for program manager
- Identify and track risks/opportunities to mitigate CFE growth
- Track weekly/monthly expenses and communicate with Program/Engineering risks/opportunities.
- Support senior management meetings for CFE and PA
- Communicate effectively (verbally and written) to program team and Collins management
- Responsible for CFE and EVMS for the program for which you are assigned
- Work with all levels of Collins engineering and management to support resource plans are in place.
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degreeand 5 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience working in MS Project, Primavera, TIGER, COBRA, and SAP desired.
- Job requires excellent communication and project management skills.
- Understands the benefits and challenges of leading cross-functional teams.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
Job ID 01295909