Program Manager, Brand Campaigns & Projects
The Program Manager, Brand Campaigns & Projects is responsible for managing innovative multi-channel marketing programs advancing Ticketmaster’s core business initiatives and brand. As an integral contributor to the Brand Marketing team, the ideal candidate will possess strong creative instincts and the operational savvy required to oversee all campaign aspects from development to execution. This person will possess a proven ability to leverage owned, earned and paid media to meet or exceed specific KPIs for each program, including but not limited to: awareness, engagement, sentiment, traffic and/or ticket sales. The Program Manager must thrive in a fast-paced environment while skillfully navigating multiple stakeholders, initiatives and deadlines to drive success. Ability to lead cross-functional teams in the development and superior execution of each project will be critical to this role.
What the job is:
- Create, develop and execute seasonal and event-specific campaigns to drive incremental ticket sales and brand equity.
- Oversee all aspects of evergreen content programs Ticket Deals, Minimaster, and Festival Guide, including content production, sponsor integrations, website programming/QA and marketing support.
- Develop all program collateral including key messaging/taglines, client one-sheets/submission forms, marketing assets and links.
- Collaborate closely with Brand Creative team to translate campaign strategy and content into compelling design.
- Responsible for metrics reporting on all promotional campaigns, including response rates and sales to evaluate effectiveness of each program.
- Develop and use models to forecast and track program results; recommend changes/enhancements as needed to improve performance.
- Establish and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with internal teams and external partners.
- Inspect layouts, copy and other promotional material for adherence to Ticketmaster/client/partner specifications and brand guidelines.
- Drive high productivity while raising the bar on standards of excellence.
- Supervise department coordinator.
- Minimal travelrequired; less than 10%.
What a qualified candidate should possess:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Brand Marketing, Advertising, and/or Promotions fields; preferably in the live entertainment or ecommerce industries.
- BA/BS preferred in Marketing, Communications or related creative field.
- Proven track record of creating and executing effective marketing programs to grow sales, traffic and/or engagement.
- Passion for live events, social media and general marketing trends.
- Sharp creative instincts with experience in both video and editorial content production.
- Strong marketing copywriting skills required; blog and Wordpress experiencepreferred.
- Familiarity with sweepstakes/contest/promotions best practices and standard legal requirements.
- Confidence in puling analytics from various reporting sources including Google Analytics, Omniture and/or social tracking platforms.
- Strong competence in both Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive.
- Familiarity with Trello and/or other project management applications preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and as a collaborator on a team.
- Graphic design experience a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmasterrecruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.