Description PROGRAM MANAGER (PMS325-18-0761-W):
Bowhead Operations and Marine Services (BOMS) seeks applicants for a Marine Program Manager in Kingsland, GA. to provide oversight and supervision of BOMS personnel providing material support and services to Program Executive Office Ships (PEO Ships), PMS325.
PMS325 supports foreign military partners across the globe in accordance with the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) for Foreign Military Sales (FMS) cases and Counterdrug programs by providing a broad range of services and materials associated with the acquisition, operation, and maintenance of small boat maritime assets.
Essential Functions to include:
• Effectively manage all contractual requirements/deliverables delineated in the PMS325 Contract/Delivery Orders. Responsible for oversight, timely completion, quality and budget of all contractual deliverables.
• Responsible for the day-to-day duties of BOMS personnel in support of all requirements/deliverables provided to PMS325. Provide direction and supervision over work performed by subordinates, to include but not limited to, a Boat Technician, an Electronics Technician, a Logistics Specialists and a Program Analyst.
• Develops, plans and establishes objectives and priorities; plans, presents, and justifies budgets; determines structure; allocates funds and personnel resources; and assigns responsibilities to subordinates ensuring performance is in accordance with all contractual requirements.
• Establishes policy, operating instructions/processes and guidance. Develops goals and objectives for subordinates.
• Responsible for continuous process improvement in all aspects of business processes, policies and procedures.
• Hears and resolves complaints from employees. Effects disciplinary measures, such as warnings, reprimands, suspensions, and recommends action. Approves/disapproves leave requests from subordinate employees.
• Associates degree or higher in Engineering, Naval Ship Repair or Business Administration from an accredited college university OR equivalent of years of experience listed below.
• Ten (10) years or more experience in the operation, maintenance, design or testing of HM&E machinery systems in the area of repair and modifications for small boats and vessels, to include Five (5) years or more of combined Project Management or equivalent experience as to demonstrate working capabilities and requisites for the Project Manager position of boat and ship.
• Strong time management skills, leadership skills, and advanced planning skills.
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
• PMP certification preferred
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED:
Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance at the Secret level.