PROGRAM MANAGER (NSWCCD-17-0975-F):
Bowhead is seeking an experienced Program Manager to lead a dedicated team supporting Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren (NSWCDD).
Responsible for managing complex non-technical programs. Has P&L responsibility. May manage fixed price or cost-plus contracts. Oversees program budget and schedules. Has primary responsibility for program growth; may be responsible for marketing new technology or follow-on business acquisition. Responsible for business development within current customer base and/or for new customers.
• Ten (10) years of program management experience which includes both technical and administrative aspects of Government contract performance, providing contract data deliverables, and having oversight of contract schedule and cost.
• Five (5) years of experience managing Federal Government programs/contracts.
• Experience with administrative oversight of contractual matters and serving as a liaison between the Customer Representative and corporate management.
• Experience managing services simultaneously while supporting many projects.
• Experience organizing resources to support many concurrent activities.
• Experience ensuring that all activities conform to the terms and conditions of the contract.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Active Secret clearance is required for this location. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance.
Physical Demands: The office environmental conditions consist of computer stations and desks with adequate and adjustable lighting. Chairs are designed to fit the various individuals and the tasks being performed. Ergonomic evaluations are completed as needed, to provide up to date modifications to all work stations.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.