We are The Boston Beer Company. We brew the best beer. We hire the best people.
We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and want to join our team. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
We are currently hiring a Program Manager in Boston, MA.
We are currently hiring a Program Manager in Boston, MA. The Program Manager is the first hire of a new team focused on optimizing the marketing and creative development process. The goal? Efficiently making great work that performs. The Program Manager will partner with marketing, creative, media and PR to drive exceptional delivery of integrated marketing programs. We are looking for logistical experts who think big picture while keeping an eye on the details, using strong communication, organization, and project management skills to support cross functional teams. This will allow those teams to focus on their expertise and keep the work flowing seamlessly through the various stakeholders.
What You'll Do:
- Drive large scale, complex, multi-channel projects across brand, creative, insights, media, PR, field and channel marketing. You will have a deep understanding of each of these departments, the role each plays, and the dependencies in the development of integrated marketing campaigns
- Drive scoping, resourcing, and project plans with team and stakeholder leads
- Work with brand team leaders to develop project roadmaps and forecasts
- Liaise with the creative and marketing teams to ensure work is in line with strategy
- Bring expertise in Project Management, problem solving and facilitation skills to keep team and stakeholders aligned on priorities and tracking through all phases of project delivery
- Escalate issues during the development of projects to ensure work is delivered on time
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate business results and priorities to stakeholders at all levels
- Have the ability to facilitate working sessions and workshops with cross-disciplinary working teams
- Because this is a new role, you will have the opportunity to shape the development of PM team and process
- Be charged with running the initial projects through a newly formed process, so proactivity will be needed!
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Project Management Certification
- 5+ years of project or program management expertise
- 2+ years managing teams
- Extensive experience working with creative and marketing teams, as well as an understanding of how to get the best output from a creative studio
- Experience managing complex and demanding stakeholders, developing employees and driving consensus
- 7+ years of project or program management expertise
- 2+ years managing teams
- Mix of client-side and agency experience