Role & Responsibility
- Working cross functionally on product and process development as well as implementation strategies.
- Communicate project gap analysis, product/project cost, margin analysis and resource needs within project teams, management, and executive stakeholders.
- Identify and manage resource requirements, timing and budgetary aspects of a program portfolio.
- Coordinate planned and miscellaneous reporting requests specific to the project, program, or portfolio.
- Prepare and distribute Risk Assessment documentation.
- Distribute monthly reporting packages.
- Develop and monitor project finance, quality, customer, and schedule objectives.
- Develop and maintain meeting schedules, program review dates, Annual Operating Plan / Long Range Plan requirements, training, etc.
- Maintain project schedules, project gap analysis, product/project cost, margin analysis and resource needs.
- Maintain key project information within a portfolio management system including: project financial data, project schedules, resource plans and other relevant project information.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration, marketing, finance, or related field.
- Experience Required: 7>10 years
- Travel Required: 25>50%
- Project Management Certification preferred.
- Work History:
- A diverse work history including experience working in product or process development teams.
- Experience developing and implementing new process, products, features, or technologies.
- Experience working with customers to identify unmet customer needs and developing plans to satisfy those needs.
- Project management experience including critical path analysis, project milestone management, and resource management with project management tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Record of success in previous leadership positions.
- Previous experience in team development activities.
- Computer skills: Proficient in the Microsoft Suite of applications.