$100K — $150K *
We are currently seeking a Program Manager- BI Program to join our team in Tewksbury, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
Responsibilities and Duties:
Enables team in scrum development and product releases according to roadmaps for delivery
• Facilitation of scrum ceremonies, including release planning, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, sprint review and ensuring full team engagement.
• Facilitate technical coordination between scrum teams and proactively coordinating between inter-related work teams.
• Work with the Product Owners to support short and long-term planning, and to maintain backlog health and conduct backlog grooming sessions.
• Guide teams in delivering effective, quality source code in alignment with defined architecture.
• Monitor and track defects to ensure quality deliverables
• Protect the team from external interference to enable optimal functionality and productivity
• Manage budget, spend, and reconciliation.
5+ years experience as a Project/Program Manager for in an agile development environment.
Managed Business Intelligence Projects as Scrum Master
Preferred Experience and Skills:
Experience as Program Manager/Scrum Master leading multiple Scrum teams supporting business transformation.
Experience in Business Intelligence, Data Science and Data Engineering working with different business and product teams, preferably in a large global organization
Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies, facilitating the ceremonies like backlog grooming, epic /User story, daily standups, estimation and velocity, resolving impediments, sprint retrospection, coaching team members and usage of JIRA, Confluence and metrics reporting.
Strong communicator with effective presentation skills delivering formal presentations & facilitate Demo to various levels of management articulating project/Sprint status, risk mitigations, benefits & financial realizations.
Familiarity with the DevOps implementation focusing on the Continuous Integration and deployment leveraging automation building deployment pipelines with focus on quality and speed to market.
Self-motivated and independent critical thinker who can visualize and guide team during conflicting situations to stay focused on business goals & priorities
Has strong experience in Agile methodologies, Kanban, Scrum of Scrums, lean budget, managing release train, process improvements, provide training on Agile tools & dashboard.
Experience with playing the role for multiple agile teams utilizing scrum/kanban methodologies.
• Has experience in leading the transformation of multiple teams either from waterfall to Agile or from low fluency to high fluency in Agile.
• Expertise with Jira workflows, versions & advanced gadgets for reporting
• Expertise with using Confluence for automated reporting, along with Confluence macros would be a plus
• Define new metrics, as necessary, to measure productivity, predictability and quality KPIs across team and project levels.
• Experience with distributed teams
• CSM, SaFe or other Agile certifications a plus
Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
Valid through: 12/2/2020