What you’ll do…
- Lead regulator and formal complaints response actions while meeting established/contractual SLAs of the Program Management Agreement. Compile and provide monthly report and complaints analysis for bank partner.
- Review and assist in responding to bank partner audit requests, regulatory exam requests and audit requests from TPSPs engaged by the bank partner.
- Manage TPSP regulatory compliance reviews of applicable bank products.
- Manage, track and provide reporting on the annual EFS and related personnel regulatory compliance training assignments for bank products.
- Lead annual EFS policy document refresh and manage the EFS Policy Library.
- Provide support for the annual Compliance Risk Assessment review and other Risk Assessments, as applicable.
- Provide compliance support and feedback in reviewing bank product training, Financial Product Compliance Training and CSO agent training.
- Provide compliance support and feedback in reviewing bank product marketing and advertising, working closely with Product Owners, Legal and other teams as applicable.
- Work in partnership with Product Owners, Business Leaders, Legal, IT, Digital, Retail, Operations and other HRB associates and departments across the organization as appropriate, to facilitate a compliance alliance between associates, channels and business areas.
- Maintain strong procedures and controls to effectively manage the bank product compliance function.
- Review proposed, interim final, and final rules and guidance from regulatory agencies that could affect the financial products managed by EFS to determine any potential impact on those products or the potential associated risks applicable to the Program or products.
- Provide regular status updates and requested reports to leadership teams, as applicable.
What you’ll bring to the role…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Legal or relatable subject
- Preferred: Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) or similar financial institution compliance management certification.
- 5-7 years of bank regulatory compliance experience; or,
- 5-10 years of compliance audit or regulatory compliance experience in a banking or related financial institution environment.
- Relevant experience with bank compliance functions specific to consumer protection regulations in the areas of deposit and credit as well as Bank Secrecy Act, USAPATRIOT Act, Regulation E – error resolution and others as applicable.
- Demonstrated track record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines while meeting a high level of attention to detail.
- Advanced oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills to communicate with and persuade a wide range of audiences.
It would be even better if you also had…
- Experience with debit card and/or prepaid card products
- Experience with tax-refund related products
- Experience in working in a program manager environment with multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Consulting experience in the areas of regulatory audit or compliance