The selected candidate will:
- Direct, monitor and oversee the production of contractor draft products. Coordinate regularly with managers and customers, ensure the government is fully aware of issues affecting production of HUMINT collection products, and provide status briefings as required.
- Produce intelligence assessments and intelligence information reports in coordination with the COR.
- Provide a comprehensive monthly report detailing work performed during the period and including historic/projected financial data for task order performance.
- Master’s degree and 15 years successful managerial experience on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provided expert intelligence analysis services
- TS/SCI/CI Poly required
- Expert knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytical process that acts on collection to produce information for intelligence databases and products
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Superior understanding of DoD Intelligence processes, activities, standards, and available analytic tools
- Knowledge of and experience in planning and executing technical studies and reports for computer systems and computer networks
- Knowledge of and experience with HUMINT operations and tradecraft
- Certification as a Program Management Professional (or equivalent).