Arcadis is seeking a Program Manager that has successfully managed large construction programs in the transportation industry.
- Manage a complex transportationconstruction program including planning, design and construction for heavy highway/bridge new construction or rehabilitation.
- Manage alternative delivery methods such as DB, CMAR, DBFOM, PPP, etc.
- Develop and implement Quality Control and Quality Assurance programs
- Establish teaming agreements with sub consultants
- Developing recruitment strategy and lead recruitment effort for the pursuit
- Lead the interview team
- Will be the onsite lead for the Arcadis team reporting daily to the construction job site with the Arcadis staff and client team members
- Leads the development and implementation of the Capital Project. Provides direction and input on projects from design development stage through construction
- Monitors execution of project’s construction technical requirements, manages construction projects, including resolution of field issues, the Request for Information process, etc. and other tasks needed during construction
- Ensures compliance with program/project design criteria requirements, coordinates with all stakeholders to assure design accuracy and quality
- Makes recommendations for procedural adjustments to mitigate future logistics construction adverse impacts affecting transit customers
- Bachelor's degree
- 15+ years of experience in the professional services or consulting business
- True collaborator and team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to build internal and external relationships
- High level of integrity consistent with Arcadis’ core values
- Demonstrated ability to work and network effectively in a matrix-organization
- Strong team leadership skills, including ability to identify, recruit, develop and motivate high-performing staff
- Persistence in seeing beyond challenges, creating opportunities and influencing others to achieve goals
- Experience working with the Connecticut Department of Transportation.
- Proven track record as the Point of Contact between the Program Management Team and the client.
Required Driving Statement
This position requires a current valid driver’s license and clean driving record.