Roles and Responsibilities:
Develop an in-depth understanding of Amazon’s products, business models, payment architecture and financial operations
- Support critical relationships with internal and external business partners
- Delivers moderately complex medium to large scale projects from initiation through delivery
- Streamline project delivery across FinOps by standardizing project communications, execution and documentation, ensuring consistent, scalable global processes
- Gathers requirements from appropriate business owners, writes clear and detailed functional specifications, prioritizes features and drives technical scoping as needed.
- Assess and defines customer value or impact and criteria for measuring project success
- Drive continuous process improvement by collaborating with stakeholders on design of new solutions that enhance business performance and achieve established goals
- Ensure consistent and efficient execution of all functions across FinOps by working closely with internal business partners and stakeholders to drive adoption and implementation of global standards, processes and programs
- Identifies and evaluates potential risks/obstacles with minimal direction. Determines appropriate corrective action.
· 5+ years of Program Management experience in a related industry, including managing complex software implementation
· Associate's or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related financial field, or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
· Experience working on projects in other countries from a base in Costa Rica
· Project Management Certification: PMP, CSM or equivalent
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the enterprise
· Ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope business requirements and prioritize tasks
· Results oriented person with a proven track record of on-time project delivery for large, cross-functional projects with global stakeholders
· Ability to run workshops with the Operations teams to assess program risks and schedules
· Experience working and contributing to project playbooks, building schedules, managing issues/risks, establishing communication plans and stakeholder management
· Proven experience working in a matrix organization where most team members do not report directly to the PMO
· Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction
· Proven ability to handle confidential information appropriately
· Courageous and willing to stand up for their ideas within appropriate guidelines.
Job ID: 607276