The PM shall be the primary technical and managerial interface between the Contractor and contracting officer (KO).
The PM will have full authority to act for Lockwood Hills on all contract matters. The PM must be available during normal duty hours and to meet with Government personnel within 24 hours of notification.
Incumbent is responsible for all aspects of financial, safety, quality and human capital for this program. To ensure personnel are experience and qualified to perform the work assigned. Works across Akima shared services for corporate functional support.
PM visits work sites frequently to meet w employees, customers and spot check quality, as well as prepares and submit contract deliverables.
- Must possess a degree in, facilities related engineering with 10 years of facilities management experience in IC, DOD or Commercial Industry in the last 10 years. Additional years of experience as well as a Facility Management Professional™ (FMP®); Certified Facility Manager® (CFM) will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of a wide range of facility operations & maintenance activities and procedures to include boiler operations and maintenance, HVAC, Electrical, Plumming, Carpentry, Engineering Equipment Operation and Maintenance.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to team with industry partners as well as excellent communication skills in the English language, both written and oral.
- Experience w OHSA 10 hour Training, EM 385-1-1, ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359 Fall Protection Code and ANSI/ASSE A10.34.ANSI.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local building and safety codes.
- Demonstrated experience with project management and maintaining a positive financial program.
- Must be physically able to lift 50 pounds, climb ladders and other physical activities involved w facilities maintenance
- Current Secret Clearance or National Agency Check with Law and Credit (NACLC) to meet suitability and eligibility requirements. The NACLC investigation must be favorably adjudicated with eligibility of SECRET.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be U.S. Citizens, or provide Proof of Naturalization (if born outside the U.S.) or maintain a USCIS Form 1-551 (United States Permanent Resident (Green Card). Personnel cannot hold dual citizenship.
- Ability to acquire a Common Access Card (CAC).
- All personnel on this contract must speak, read, and comprehend English to the extent that they can perform the contract requirements and comply with installation emergency procedures.
- Experience with MAXIMO for work management is a plus.
- Experience working w Unions and understanding Collective Bargaining Agreements is a discriminator.
- Licensed as a general contractor.