$80K - $100K*
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Collaboratively work with various Scrum and Kanban based Agile teams to implement consistent utilization and reporting standards.
• Assess the Agile Maturity of software delivery teams and coaching those teams to achieve higher levels of maturity.
• Assist in the education of team members within Product Management, Development, Quality Assurance, and PMO on the Agile framework, key Agile concepts, ceremonies, and deliverables.
• Work with cross-functional leaders to drive the software delivery organization toward a standardized Agile delivery process.
• Manage a team of 4-6 Development Project Managers (Scrum Masters) to help them continuously improve their interactions, practices, and processes.
• Provide one-on-one coaching to those engaged in Agile processes as well as those who aspire to those roles.
• Work with product and project managers to understand the overall re
Valid through: 2020-4-9