This Program Manager (PM) role is a critical one in our organization to ensure that we consistently deliver the highest quality products to our customers, on time and on budget.
Specifically, the PM will coordinate the activities of leaders in sales, engineering, production, procurement and finance to ensure that all aspects of his or her programs are clearly defined, have appropriate milestones and remain on track to completion during any given program. He or she will also be the primary customer-facing representative of the company during the fulfillment portion of our customer engagements.
This position requires an equal mix of project management, customer management and business acumen. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, fantastic attitude and be very comfortable managing and coordinating teams across multiple sites, functional areas and time zones.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Serve as a key interface to the customer(s) representing the entire program team and FOX as a whole.
- Leads cross functional project teams from Manufacturing, Quality, Design, Development, and Purchasing to bring new product into production per planned schedule and provide overall leadership to program team and drive technical compliance.
- Plan, lead, and own the fulfillment process for all deliverables throughout the duration of the program.
- Establish program schedule and milestones, and directly coordinate with sales, engineering, creative, and finance to ensure all project(s) stay on or ahead of schedule.
- Plan and build and lead risk mitigation activities, as appropriate, to ensure all key deadlines are consistently met on time and on budget.
- Take lead as customer-facing voice of the company throughout the fulfillment process.
- Manage and appropriately address both internal and customer escalations
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or related and 10 years of Program/Project Management in a manufacturing environment. Prefer automotive industry. Engineering degree a plus.
- Ability to manage external customers and internal functional teams through all aspects of engineering, development, hardware fabrication and testing of composite structures.
- Experience with growing existing business and/or new business with current customers.
- Knowledgeable in ISO IATF 16949, IS0 9000:2008; AS9100; Process Flows, and Control Plans
- Superior Communications and Interpersonal skills, Team Player, ability to communicate at all levels of organization.
- Lean Manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to multi-task, handle diversity and provide leadership through problem resolution.
- Inspiring degree of initiative and drive, including a dynamic personality with the ability to influence others.
- Demonstrates exceptional presentation ability, including written and oral, to all levels of management.
- Advanced working knowledge of Power Point, Visio, and Excel.
- Requisition ID : 1398