Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 167 days ago
WHAT DOES A GREAT PROGRAM MANAGER ADVISORY DO?
TheHR PMO Manager of Business Analysis/Project Manager role provides project/program management and business analysissupporting decision-making process at senior management level all while ensuring continuous improvement.
AS A PROGRAM MANAGER ADVISORY YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Mid level manager role which managers the business analysis process and provides project management to handle and lead all aspects of the project from initiation to delivery and product launch.
- Project Management: Tracks and assigns resources, provides status updates, builds metrics and performs overall management of the project timeline, budget and deliverables.
- Serves as a liaison between the HR and our internal partners to ensure all targets and requirements are not only met but the project is completed on time and within budget while utilizing experienced change management skills.
- Craft, deliver, execute and embrace new business analysis framework to include methodology, process and resources.
- Help to identify and defining leading practices within PMO and across HR Organization
- Partner to build HR enterprise change management framework.
- Develops technical and functional solutions to business problems by defining, analyzing and documenting requirements. Managing requirements at the project level and assisting with the business cases as needed.
- Conducts problem resolution through Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor’s degree+ in a related business discipline
- Have 5+ years of experience in PM/BA roles
- Experience working with business requirements (technical and functional) gathering, design, documentation, or similar role
- Experience with change management (developing and executing)
- Prefer process improvement background
- Project management experience
- Solid skills related to business analysis techniques, including Use Case/User Story creation, Role Matrixes, wire-frames and data gathering; test-driven analysis and behavior-driven analysis
- High collaboration/teamwork all while effectively influencing at all levels in the org.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Stickler for detail with the ability to craft quality documentation including functional and technical specifications.
- Ability to hit the ground running from day one - self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
- Possess top notch communication skills with proven customer-facing experience and presentation skills.
- Deeply personable with second to none stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate to all levels of an organization internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities while working independently.
- CBAP or Six Sigma similar certifications are a PLUS.
- Experience working in HR in project management or business analysis preferred
Job ID R-10096363