Position at ActioNet
ActioNet has an upcoming opportunity for a Program Manager requiring a Final Secret clearance located in Vienna, VA/Ft Meade, MD. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
As a Program Manager, you will provide technical expertise and support for Information Technology Systems supporting a very large Federal program.
What is in it for you?
- The selected candidate will become a key part of a dynamic Agile team with a mission to design, build, test, field, operate, maintain, and secure a federal-wide information technology (IT) service used by and supporting all federal civilians, military members, and government contractors.
- As a member of an established and fast growing company, you will be provided with excellent training opportunities, job experience, and unlimited potential to advance.
- You will receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional training reimbursement
- Disability insurance
- ...and much, much more!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee onsite and offsite Contractor personnel supporting a large DoD Program
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for matters related to Contract performance
- Brief the Government Program Manager, PMO staff and other senior leadership as required by contract and as required by the PMO for emergent issues.
- Responsible for overall management and insuring that technical solutions and schedules are implemented in accordance with the PWS specifications.
- Twelve years of direct experience within the past eighteen years required.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, Engineering, Finance) or equivalent.
- Experience as a Program Manager supporting an Agile/DevSecOps environment
- Final Secret clearance
- Certification as Project Management Professional (PMP) or as Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level II in Program Management
- Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCCA) experience
- Experience supporting customers in the Department of Defense
- MILCLOUD and/or experience supporting environments hosted within DISA Data Centers
- Experience managing systems, network engineering, IT systems implementations or IT functions in a federal government or multinational environment.
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.