Position at ActioNet
ActioNet has an upcoming opportunity for a Program Manager requiring a Final Secret clearance located in Vienna, VA/Ft Meade, MD. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
As a Program Manager, you will provide technical expertise and support for Information Technology Systems supporting a very large Federal program.
What is in it for you?
- The selected candidate will become a key part of a dynamic Agile team with a mission to design, build, test, field, operate, maintain, and secure a federal-wide information technology (IT) service used by and supporting all federal civilians, military members, and government contractors.
- As a member of an established and fast growing company, you will be provided with excellent training opportunities, job experience, and unlimited potential to advance.
- You will receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional training reimbursement
- Disability insurance
- ...and much, much more!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee onsite and offsite Contractor personnel supporting a large DoD Program
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for matters related to Contract performance
- Brief the Government Program Manager, PMO staff and other senior leadership as required by contract and as required by the PMO for emergent issues.
- Responsible for overall management and insuring that technical solutions and schedules are implemented in accordance with the PWS specifications.
- Twelve years of direct experience within the past eighteen years required.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, Engineering, Finance) or equivalent.
- Experience as a Program Manager supporting an Agile/DevSecOps environment
- Final Secret clearance
- Certification as Project Management Professional (PMP) or as Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level II in Program Management
- Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCCA) experience
- Experience supporting customers in the Department of Defense
- MILCLOUD and/or experience supporting environments hosted within DISA Data Centers
- Experience managing systems, network engineering, IT systems implementations or IT functions in a federal government or multinational environment.