Description: An Program Manager / Acquisition Analyst job in Washington, D.C. is currently available at Belcan Government Services. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need a Bachelor’s degree. As an Acquisition, Logistic & Deployment Support Specialist, you will provide program support in the acquisition, development, testing and deployment of enhanced and next generation sensor/detection systems. You shall have comprehensive knowledge of government acquisition and systems engineering process frameworks and experience providing program planning and advisory support in a complex acquisition environment.
Program Manager / Acquisition Analyst job duties:
• Provide program management, acquisition, contract execution, and life-cycle support to a major DHS or DOD program.
• Facilitate the planning, acquisition, contract execution, and deployment of systems to support the global and domestic radiation and nuclear detection architecture.
• Prepare executive level program briefs.
• Monitor and track program costs, schedules, and technical status reports.
• Establish, update and maintain budgets.
• Provide support for DHS program reviews and develop program acquisition documents in accordance with DHS Acquisition Management Directive 102-01.
• Coordinate and interface across a broad stakeholder community.
• Current active Secret clearance and ability to obtain DHS Suitability.
10 years’ work experience with a Bachelor’s degree in a highly analytical field of study or a
• Demonstrated experience working as an acquisition specialist supporting a multi-disciplinary team in a complex government system development and acquisition environment required.
• Comprehensive knowledge of government acquisition and systems engineering process frameworks and experience contributing to the development of key systems engineering life cycle (SELC) artifacts.
• Superior interpersonal and written/oral communications a must.
• High proficiency with the MS Office Suite required.
• Bachelor's degree