Responsible for being a thought leader with a mastery of program management skills. Follows the organization's strategic plan and leads the most enterprise-wide, strategic programs affecting multiple organizations and impacting the business over multiple years. Deliversoutcomes, longer-term improvements, and benefits in support of the organization goals. Leads and guides junior members of the team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Understands the scope of programs as defined by the business
requirements and budget process. Participates in key planning
- Identifies, confirms, and obtains participation from required
cross-functional teams. Ensures team clearly understands roles and
responsibilities for the duration of the program.
- Creates and builds program plans. Facilitates and drives the core team
to identify and schedule all the work for end-to-end deployment
required to fulfill program scope. Performs management of upstream and
- Identifies goals and successes criteria, drives the development and
implementation of key goals, objectives, and successes criteria for the
program with key stakeholders and core team. Raises conflicts and
resolves with the appropriate level of management engagement to build
consensus. Obtains and assigns resources to the program plan.
- Determines the cost and budget; performs resource forecasting.
- Analyzes areas of risk to avoid risky activities by identifying and
managing critical paths and risk areas. Establishes contingency plans
and identifies trigger events and assumes responsibility for initiation
- Identifies and helps the team make program tradeoffs to balance scope,
time, and costs. Ensures proper documentation.
- Tracks and manages the program schedule and upstream and downstream
dependencies. Analyzes the actual performance against the plan and makes
adjustments consistent with plan objectives. Drives action item
resolution and track completion. Ensures program milestones are
accomplished and ensures overall committed timelines are met. Documents
all major plan changes in scope, approach, and date delivery.
- Communicates updates on major milestomes and keeps all stakeholders
informed of progress and issues. Identifies and manages proposed changes
to program parameters and works with Enterprise Program Management and
Program Managers to ensure appropriate processes and communciations are
- Monitors and ensures quality of program deliverables. Leads core team
and key field resources to develop and monitor deployment schedule,
strategies, and tools to support the implementation of programs in the
field through trials and controlled customer deployments.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Engineering
- Generally requires 11+ years related experience