$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Waco, TX 76701
Industry: Telecommunications & Hardware•
8 - 10 years
Posted 57 days ago
The Program Manager will lead diverse systems integration and modification efforts across varied spectrums of defense, commercial, and special mission systems aircraft. The candidate will act as the primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with the customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. The candidate will develop new business or expand the product line with the customer. The candidate will establish milestones and monitor adherence to the master plan and schedule, identify program problems and obtain solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications. The candidate will provide management of assigned personnel and overall program performance from the proposal stage, into production, delivery and contract closeout.
You will demonstrate success by:
• Ability to effectively interface with diverse cultures.
• Ability to understand and implement EVMS, 6-Sigma, lean manufacturing and project management tools with particular emphasis on scheduling of complex inter-related activities.
• Clear, concise written and verbal communications skills. Maintains transparent, performance-based communications with all levels of leadership.
• Ability to:
o Develop and execute high level project plans
o Lead teams or groups in a matrix organization
o Manage multiple work streams with conflicting objectives
o Create effective negotiation strategy, taking into account the needs of multiple vested parties
o Anticipate and take ownership resolving all business issues related to managed work streams.
About L3Harris Technologies
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries . L3Harris. com
· Technical or Business Bachelor Degree with a minimum of seven (7) years of experience. Program or Production Management/ Finance/EVMS, or Project Engineering experience.
· Knowledge of technical approaches involved in aircraft modification programs. Will interface with and present proposed solutions to high-level representatives of customers.
· Knowledge of U.S. Government acquisition practices and ability to develop customer specifications and correspondence related to new systems requirements.
· Must be able to successfully lead a cross functional team comprised of functional groups from engineering, manufacturing and support areas of the company to achieve successful performance to budget and contract completion on schedule.
· Must have an understanding of Government contract types such as Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) and Firm Fixed Price (FFP).
· Knowledgeable of subsystems and components used for aircraft modifications, as well as experience in developing Statements of Work (SOW).
· Must have some Risk Management experience.
· Must have experience in aerospace and/or defense industry, as well as some experience in technical program planning, and cost and schedule development.
· Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
· Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and familiar with Project.
· Must be able to travel domestically and internationally.
· Must be able to work any shift, weekends, and overtime as required.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16