As a member of Oracle's Simplification, Automation, and Compliance team within the Sourcing and Procurement organization, you will interface with Finance, Legal, Engineering, IT, Compliance and other Supply Chain Operations functions to deliver programs, tools, and processes enabling business simplification and continuous improvement while driving best practices.What will I do?
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- You will engage and collaborate with business stakeholders to streamline processes.
- You will develop project plans, coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and track progress, ensuring project completion on time and within budget.
- You will analyze global spending trends, recommend cost savings opportunities, and identify, propose, collaborate and implement process efficiencies and improvements.
- Develop, communicate, and train the organization on business practices, tools and processes.
- Process owner for spend and savings report/dashboard automation, supply chain resiliency and cyber security risk management.
- Supply chain disruption event monitoring and management.
- Own policies, procedures, and reporting for supply chain risk management programs
The Program Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining Supply Chain Operations process, infrastructure, reporting, tools, and analysis to support various Supply Chain Operations and Oracle Corporate programs. Programs and assignments will vary over time. Initial focus is on spend and savings report automation, and cyber security risk management.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Provide detailed analysis, comparison, and summaries of large amounts of data.
- Coordinates cross-functional teams, develops project plans, and measures progress on activities that enable project completion on time and within budget.
- Work involves problem solving and applying company policies and procedures.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Equivalent
- 5 years experience in supply chain roles with a track record of effectively managing programs in an empowered and changing environment.
- Highly motivated, innovative self-starter who is able to transform ambiguity into clarity.
- Expertise in spreadsheets, macros, automation, programming and developing dashboards.
- Leadership, program management, presentation, and influencing skills.
- Experience designing and implementing projects requiring cross-group collaboration.
- Excellent written and oral communication, customer service, negotiation skills, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to collaborate and write detailed business and user documentation.
- Track record of being an enthusiastic, creative, resourceful, and effective team player with experience leading and influencing internal and external resources to ensure successful outcomes.
- Experience with assessment and evaluation of risks associated with continuity of supply in products and supply chains.
- Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt, Agile, Scrum and/or PMP Certifications are a plus
- Business intelligence/reporting dashboard system experience is preferred.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 5 years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.