Northrop Grumman Defense Systems sector is seeking a highly motivated and detailed-oriented Program Director to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
The candidate will implement a vision for and lead the delivery of the planning, monitoring, and control of all tasks required for multiple complex data reconciliation programs and will be the primary point of contact in communication with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) project officer. The Program Director will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of these programs and the financial aspect of the contract. The Program Director will be responsible for timely completion of all tasks, financial management and reporting related to the programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities for this Pipeline requisition are:
- Direct all phases of programs from inception through completion, including planning, monitoring, and control of all tasks performed.
- Be responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of the programs.
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules, identify program problems and develop solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Consistently identify, communicate, manage, and mitigate program risks.
- Coordinate and collaborate with technical leadership on system functionality and maintenance.
- Direct and lead a culture dedicated to task automation, strong communication, and continuous process improvement.
- Participate in the negotiation of contract changes.
- Coordinate implementation of effective processes for reporting and KPI measurement, Quality Analysis (QA), research and reconciliation of data issues, and trend analysis.
- Act as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer.
- Bachelor's degree and ten (10) years of experience managing cross functional teams, both technical and non-technical, and leading large scale projects/programs.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Possess outstanding verbal and writing skills and experience communicating with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to train and motivate a cross functional staff.
- A proven ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, balancing multiple tasks, changing requirements, priorities and short deadlines.
- Understanding of Federal Facilitated Exchange (Marketplace) Program
- Knowledge of Call Center and Service Desk best practices.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) in order to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust security clearance.
- MS degree and five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Healthcare IT experience.
- Experience with CMS and specific Medicare/Medicaid knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- ITIL Foundations certification.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing fundamentals.
- Understanding of HIPAA Electronic Data Interchange standards.
- Holds an active CMS Position of Public Trust designation.