AECOM is looking for a Project Manager to join our team in San Antonio, Texas!
The Project Manager maintains the project schedule and ensures that deliverables are completed in timely manner. Oversees project cost control and cost projections. Knowledgeable in the use of the project management tools used for activity assignment, resource planning, and cost control. Ensures the invoicing process provides the proper information and distribution on the invoices. Ensures smooth coordination consistent with the contract and task order procedures for the key personnel approval, consent to subcontract as well as consent to purchase travel, tools and other direct costs. Ensures problem resolution and customer satisfaction for individual task orders.
- Provide administrative planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, and recommended approval actions to accomplish overall program objectives.
- Follow the current best industry practices for project management support within the guidelines of DoD acquisition regulations and policies. As reflected in planning life-cycle management, organizing, directing, and resource control.
- Collaborate with Military Health System (MHS), Defense Health Agency, Navy Bureau of Medicine and other stakeholders to develop, monitor, and implement the schedule for assigned projects. Report on the status of assigned projects.
- Interact with the program office, vendors, and subcontractor personnel working on the project to communicate customer issues and receive feedback on project development, deployment, and capability.
- Liaison with internal and external customers to provide status updates, resolve deployment schedule conflicts, and arrange end user training and support.
- Field inquiries from users in the field and assist customers with software and equipment deployments, identification and triage of problems, and assistance with the status of trouble calls.
- Provide input and planning for maintenance of hardware and software as necessary over the life-cycle of the project.
- Provide input and planning for the initial and sustainment training of users and administrators of the deployed system.
- Determine number and availability of training assets, requirements, and schedule for training for assigned projects.
- Provide input and planning for the delivery, receipt, storage, and installation of all hardware and software, as required.
- Utilize a project management software application as deemed necessary by governance. The use of this software would require the maintenance of project status and the compilation of periodic reports.
- Develop and present briefings.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Ten (10) years progressive Information Technology (IT) and/or Project Management (PM) experience.
- ADP II Position of Trust required prior to commencing work
PMP certification or the ability to obtain the PMP within 6 months of hire
- Experience working in a military setting, preferably in a military medical environment
- Working knowledge of the Enterprise Software License Management
- Familiarity with the Military Health System (MHS) and the Defense Health Agency (DHA)