Job Description :
Works with senior management team to manage all phases of projects from inception through completion. Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company projects and programs.
Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
Establishes design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer.
Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a classified program.
- Experience in at least three of the following areas: project planning, cost and schedule analysis, system engineering and lifecycle management
- Experience in at least two of the following areas: integration and testing of airborne military weapons, propulsion or sensor systems.
- Current DoD TS clearance is required.
- Candidate should possess strong project planning skills, including familiarity with common planning tools such as Primavera and MS Project.
- Recent experience with both development and sustainment phases of complex weapons system, including payload and software integration and testing is desired.
- Experience in multi-caveat SAP environment a plus.
- Current SCI access is preferred.