- Support the coordination of projects and operations through scheduling of activities, delivery of hardware and software, documentation, and ensuring all logistic activities are in place.
- Prepare draft responses to actions items, taskers, build briefings, prepare white papers, and perform meeting secretariat and facilitator functions in support of acquisition planning and programming mission. This may include research on DoD, IC, NGA, and NSG acquisition policies, guidelines, instructions, and processes.
- Support the coordination with customers to prepare sites to receive project/segment to include: conducting site surveys; deployment scheduling; developing transition documents; conducting Integrated Product Teams (IPTs); and coordinating training, site testing, security, and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) activities.
- Support Working Groups, and Integrated Product Team (IPT) composed of NGA government and contractors representatives from all segments and functions of the architecture.
- Manage joint activities, participate in related technical integration working group activities conducted by the Mission Partner.
- Clearance Level Required: Active TS/SCI
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, GEOINT-related Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Math, or related technical field and 10 years of professional and related experience.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience performing system engineering/system integration on NGA systems or Mission Partner systems.
- Experience as a task/project lead.
- Understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC, DOD and non DoD missions.
- Experience in program management and leadership, and the NGA acquisition planning processes.
- Familiarity and practical application with NGA and systems architecture component and processes.
- Familiarity with emerging geospatial technologies and standards.