$130K — $180K
The individual in this position will be a senior manager responsible for IT Project Management Office support.
In this role, the individual will provide strategic leadership for an IT project supporting a financial and procurement system for the federal government on site at an office facility in Aurora Colorado. The system is a Windows/Unix server farm hosting several financial and procurement applications for approximately 300 users. This individual will be a member of a small Project Management Office (two government employees and two contractors) and includes oversight of the prime contractor responsible for the IT system:
* Develop and tracking budgets
* Develop and track project plans
* Writing statements of work
* Writing requirements and requisitions to procure software, hardware, and IT services Facilitating procurements
* Liaise with other government organizations
* Provide technical leadership and direction.
Foreign nationals are not eligible for this position. This position requires a successful national agency background check.
Employee Type: Full-time
Experience Required: More than 10 years of Program Management
Degree required: 4 Year Degree in a technical field
Travel required: One trip per year
Manage others: Not directly but provide leadership of others.
Valid through: 4/2/2021
$80K — $100K
8 days ago